OnTarget Precision Calculator
This is the original OnTarget program, used to measure and analyze bullet hole groups using an image of your target. Measuring your groups, and calculating precision and accuracy take only a few simple steps.
- Import the target image and set the scale.
- Set the target distance and hole size.
- Create a new group.
- Shots are added by placing a circle over each hole.
- Group information is updated as each hole is added.
Group information includes: max spread center-to-center, height and width, mean radius, and offset from point-of-aim. The calculations are based on the center of the bullet holes regardless of bullet caliber. Measurement units are available in Standard/Metric, and MOA/mils.
When measurements are complete, the target information is saved to an OnTarget project file as a permanent record. Group information and point data can be printed out, or exported to an Excel compatible file.
Download Precision Calculator...
The OnTarget Precision Calculator comes with a fully functional 15 day free trial that starts when you install the program. Download the installation package, select Open, and run Setup.exe to install the program immediately, or save the file to your computer for later installation.
Follow these steps to purchase the OnTarget Precision Calculator:
- Start the program and locate the Registration Number at the lower left corner of the splash screen.
- Copy and paste, or carefully type the Registration Number into the field below.
- The registration fee is $11.99 (CO residents, 8.45% sales tax added).
- Click the "Buy Now" button and complete your purchase through PayPal.
You will receive an email containing your Registered Username and Unlock Key. Please allow 24-36 hours for processing, then send a followup message to email@example.com.